We bring decades of education and experience to our "small lot" winegrowing. Unlike the big wineries that produce every varietal under the sun, we specialize in a handful of wines – all in small quantities - under three labels:
Pey-Marin – Marin County
Pey-Marin Vineyards is a pioneer in the chilly coastal hills of Marin County, just north of San Francisco's Golden Gate Bridge. This rugged locale is perfectly suited for crafting small lots of northern European varieties, especially Pinot Noir and Riesling.
90 POINTS, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED - Wine Enthusiast Magazine
- 2018 Pey-Marin Vineyards Riesling "The Shell Mound," Marin County
- 2016 Pey-Marin Vineyards Pinot Noir "Trois Filles," Marin County
Spicerack – Sonoma County
The cool climate and hillside vineyards of the Sonoma County are ideal for crafting Syrah. Spicerack Syrah illustrates how careful winemaking can deliver a full-flavored yet balanced Syrah with the propensity to improve in bottle.
FORAGER illustrates that careful, experienced selection and blending of lots grown in diverse coastal locations can deliver delicious flavors and interest without the luxury “single-vineyard” price tag.
"Brilliant bottles of Pinot Noir that over deliver." – San Francisco Chronicle
- 2017 FORAGER Pinot Noir, Sonoma Coast
- 2017 FORAGER Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley
- 2017 FORAGER Chardonnay, Sonoma Coast
- 2017 FORAGER Chardonnay, Willamette Valley
- 2016 FORAGER Cabernet Sauvignon, Mendocino County
- 2017 FORAGER Vin Gris, Mendocino County