Pey-Marin - Marin County Wines
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED - Wine Enthusiast Magazine
"THE BENCHMARK DRY RIESLING"- San Francisco Magazine
• A refreshingly crisp and dry Riesling organically grown on the chilly western coast of Marin County
• Rare "Neustadt" clone offers a bright, steely and very delicate aromatic and flavor profile at modest alcohol
• Twenty five year -old site in deep, sandy soils provide excellent conditions for a truly unique wine
• No oak, no malo, and no blending showcases purity of well-drained, mature site and unique clonal provenance
$29 per bottle. Shipping and handling included at no charge on 6+ bottles!
92 POINTS, CELLAR SELECTION - 2014 Vintage, Wine Enthusiast Magazine,
• Pey-Marin Pinot Noir hails from a twenty-five year-old, eight acre site eight miles from Pacific Ocean
• It is an “assemblage” of multiple clones, several chilly west Marin sites and traditional Burgundian winemaking
• The primary site is dry-farmed and has very low yields (typically <1.25 tons/acre)
• Cool climate style emphasizes varietal purity, and subtle forest floor notes
$44 per bottle. Shipping and handling included at no charge on 6+ bottles!