Pey-Marin - Marin County Wines
- Wine Enthusiast Magazine, 2015 vintage
"The Benchmark dry Riesling in the state"
- San Francisco Magazine
• A refreshingly crisp and dry Riesling organically grown on the chilly western coast of Marin County
• Rare "Neustadt" clone offers a bright, steely and very delicate aromatic and flavor profile at modest alcohol
• Twenty five year -old site in deep, sandy soils provide excellent conditions for a truly unique wine
• No oak, no malo, and no blending showcases purity of well-drained, mature site and unique clonal provenance
92 POINTS, CELLAR SELECTION
- Wine Enthusiast Magazine, November 2016
• Pey-Marin Pinot Noir hails from a twenty-three year-old, eight acre site eight miles from Pacific Ocean
• It is an “assemblage” of multiple clones, several chilly west Marin sites and traditional Burgundian winemaking
• The primary site is dry-farmed and has very low yields (typically <1.5 tons/acre)
• Cool climate style emphasizes varietal purity, and subtle forest floor notes
Shipping and handling included at no charge on 6+ bottles!