Pey-Marin - Marin County Wines
"The Benchmark dry Riesling in the state"
- San Francisco Magazine
- A refreshingly crisp and dry Riesling organically grown on the chilly western coast of Marin County
- Rare "Neustadt" clone offers a bright, steely and very delicate aromatic and flavor profile at modest alcohol
- Twenty-four year-old site in deep, sandy soils provide excellent conditions for a truly unique wine
- No oak, no malo, and no blending showcases purity of well-drained, mature site and unique clonal provenance
91 POINTS, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Wine Enthusiast Magazine
- Pey-Marin Pinot Noir hails from a twenty-three year-old, eight acre site eight miles from Pacific Ocean
- It is an “assemblage” of multiple clones, several chilly west Marin sites and traditional Burgundian winemaking
- The primary site is dry-farmed and has very low yields (typically <1.5 tons/acre)
- Cool climate style emphasizes varietal purity, and subtle forest floor notes
Shipping and handling included at no charge on 6+ bottles!