Pey-Marin - Marin County Wines
- A refreshingly crisp and bone-dry Riesling grown on the chilly western coast of Marin County
- Rare “Neustadt” clone offers a bright, steely and very delicate aromatic and flavor profile at modest alcohol
- Twenty-eight year-old site in deep, sandy soils provide excellent conditions for a truly unique wine
- No oak, no malo, and no blending showcases purity of well-drained, mature site and unique clonal provenance
$22 per bottle. Shipping and handling included at no charge on 6+ bottles!
- Pey-Marin Pinot Noir hails from a twenty-five year-old, eight acre site eight miles from Pacific Ocean
- It is an “assemblage” of multiple clones, several chilly west Marin sites and traditional Burgundian winemaking
- The primary site is dry-farmed and has very low yields (typically <1.25 tons/acre)
- Cool climate style emphasizes varietal purity, and subtle forest floor notes
$38 per bottle. Shipping and handling included at no charge on 6+ bottles!
Free shipping on 6+ bottles. We produce in one year what the large wineries produce in one hour (literally) and apologize if your selections are not available. Get 'em while you can.